Tuesday, December 27, 2011

There's no money in movie making...

When I first started riding I loved watching riding DVDs like the collective, Roam, Seasons etc. These movies are all classic mountain bike movies that make you want to drop what you're doing and hop on your bike. Recently, I havn't realllllly seen any movies that come close to these films...

About a year ago I stumbled accross The Coastal Crew, this is a must view blog of movies!!! These guys started out as a group of mates filming their riding throughout BC when Red Bull approached them and asked them to help film the Red Bull Rampage. The guys have now produced their first film titled 'InsideOut' which I'm itching to see.

Anyway, support these guys! Here are some movies to get you going!

The video that made these guys famous


My personal favourite

InsideOut Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment