Saturday, December 17, 2011

A slow week for the blogger...

With a big uni assignment due on Friday it meant no riding and plenty of sitting in front of the computer (and a pile of books which i've put to good use........more on this later). I did however squeeze out for a quick ride with the Wednesday Morning Crew and a big xmas catch up thanks to Max.

I arrived late Wednesday, and thanks to OutdoorGaz leaving his mobile phone on the InsideGaz of his toy truck I couldn't find the group. No matter though, Jaman was turning up to work so I snuck it a quick coffee and a catch up while we waited for the group.

In other news I bought myself a wind trainer. Cool little toy that will help me in times where I lack time. Also, the good use for those textbooks? Excellent height for keeping the front wheel level on the wind trainer! Although I think they are due back on the 6th of Jan to the Griffith library ;)

Bob Irwin with Terri Irwin


My wheel isn't true but it's not shaped like an egg in person

Reading up on how to make conversation with OutdoorGaz on the Wednesday morning ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment