Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's all in a name...

Nobody likes a blog without blog posts... so hear's my attempt at making a couple of starting posts.

Firstly, welcome. If you are reading this chances are you know who I am so no use introducing myself. I made this blog to keep myself motivated throughout next year. For around 7 years now I have been mountain biking with friends and strangers and I have loved every minute of it. It has gotten me through some tough times and I have made some truly lasting memeries. It's also kept me from becoming a fat slob who does nothing ;)

Next year is looking like an exciting year for cycling. For once I have gotten myself into a mindset where I want to see some serious results and have set myself some very short, short, mid and long term goals which are all attainable. I will reveal these later, for now it's time to get some pics and stories on the blog to acctually make it look good.

Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Blogshere Dean0! Looking forward to following your training and watching you progress.
    Talking about progression, you should see how much those trees have grown on that corner in your header photo. Just 12 months later, there is almost no view.

    ReplyDelete